Senior Care Health and Rehabilitation Statistics
NEAR THE DALLAS MEDICAL DISTRICT
Senior Care combines the industry’s latest treatment techniques and equipment in a highly personalized interdisciplinary approach to care. Our mission is to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. This patient centered treatment enables our rehabilitation guests to return home as quickly as possible. We will provide our long-term residents with an enhanced well-being and quality of life with the home town hospitality that you will learn to know and trust.
Senior Care in Wichita Falls, Texas has 150 beds compared to a Texas average of 108.79 and a National average of 106.41.
As of the last update they had 49 residents compared to a TX average of 76.83 and a National average of 88.66.
This results in a 32.67% occupancy rate compared to a Texas average of 70.62% and a national average of 81.98%.
Senior Care's star ratings compare as follows:
- Overall Rating: 4 stars compared to a TX average of 2.58 and a National average of 3.04.
- Health Inspection Rating: 4 stars compared to a TX average of 2.74 and a National average of 2.81.
- Nurses Rating: 3 stars compared to a TX average of 2.16 and a National average of 3.00.
- Quality Measures Rating: 3 stars compared to a TX average of 2.87 and a National average of 3.16.
- RN Only Rating: 3 stars compared to a TX average of and a National average of 2.96.
Averaging the available ratings gives an aggregate star rating of 3.4 for Senior Care Health Rehabilitation versus the TX average of 2.07 and a national average of 2.99.
Activity services: off-site
Clinical lab work: on-site
Dental health: on-site
Dietary services: on-site
Housekeeping services: on-site
Mental health services: on-site
Nursing services: on-site
Occupational therapy: on-site
Additional activity services: on-site
Social service staff: off-site
Pharmacy services: on-site
Physician extender services: on-site
Physical therapy: on-site
Physician services: on-site
Therapeutic recreational services: on and off of site
Vocational services: on-site